I have always been horrible about putting my clothes away. In fact most days you might go into my room and see this. It is me intending to put my clothes away, but at night they pretty much always end up back on the floor in a heap, until I pile them on the bed the next day with good intentions...
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
1.15: Laundry
I have always been horrible about putting my clothes away. In fact most days you might go into my room and see this. It is me intending to put my clothes away, but at night they pretty much always end up back on the floor in a heap, until I pile them on the bed the next day with good intentions...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it! I do the same thing. For some reason putting them on the bed makes me think the room is more picked up - but then when I go to bed they end up back on the floor again.
Post a Comment